What Should You Do After A Car Accident?

Motorcycle accident victim files suit against Seminole County

Posted on October 12th, 2011 No Comments

The victim of a motorcycle accident involving a Seminole County Sheriff’s Office deputy has filed suit against the county and the deputy.

The accident occurred last month on Lake Emma Road in Lake Mary, Florida.  According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the motorcyclist ran into the back of the deputy’s vehicle after the deputy stopped short.

The officer was reported to have continued driving after the accident.  He was not arrested until last week, a month after the accident.

The motorcyclist suffered serious injuries which he says are impacting his work at his job as an airline mechanic.

To learn more about what to do after being injured in a motorcycle accident, contact the Jacksonville motorcycle accident lawyers of The Law Offices of Donald Guthrie at 904-296-1088 today.

Tagged Jacksonville motorcycle accident attorney, Jacksonville motorcycle accident lawyer | Leave a comment




Bank of America Plaza at Southpoint
6622 Southpoint Drive South #150
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Phone: (904) 269-1088
home  |  firm philosophy  |  attorney profile  |  practice areas  |  articles  |  faqs  |  contact us  |  blog  |  legal colleagues  |  Find us on Google+ | sitemap  |  Log in

© Copyright 2008 The Law Offices of Donald D. Guthrie. All Rights Reserved.
The Law Offices of Donald D. Guthrie |  6622 Southpoint Drive South #150 JacksonvilleFL  32216 |  Phone: (904) 296-1088 |  Directions | Don Guthrie+

Maclenny | Jacksonville Beach | Lake City | Middleburg | St. Augustine | Ponte Vedra Beach | Orange Park | Yulee