What Should You Do After A Car Accident?

If I am offered a settlement, do I have to take it?

Many defendants in personal injury cases will try to avoid a trial by offering a certain amount of compensation, known as a settlement. The only person who can decide whether you will take that settlement is you. If you decide that it is not enough, you can turn it down. The defendant will either offer a larger settlement, or the case will go to trial.

To discuss the details of your case with a knowledgeable Jacksonville personal injury attorney, contact Don Guthrie, PA at 904-296-1088.

Back to F.A.Q.

Privacy Policy
Bank of America Plaza at Southpoint
6622 Southpoint Drive South #150
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Phone: (904) 269-1088
home  |  firm philosophy  |  attorney profile  |  practice areas  |  articles  |  faqs  |  contact us  |  blog  |  legal colleagues  |  Find us on Google+ | sitemap  |  Log in

© Copyright 2008 The Law Offices of Donald D. Guthrie. All Rights Reserved.
The Law Offices of Donald D. Guthrie |  6622 Southpoint Drive South #150 JacksonvilleFL  32216 |  Phone: (904) 296-1088 |  Directions | Don Guthrie+

Maclenny | Jacksonville Beach | Lake City | Middleburg | St. Augustine | Ponte Vedra Beach | Orange Park | Yulee